The last edition of the bilingual library quiz took us a little longer to complete but it was done and done well. Congratulations to the winners (and don't forget to brush your teeth carefully, so much candy is bound to be bad for you...).
Our riddle for today deals with a historical characters we are VERY familiar with... maybe because we have been reading about him for a while...?
So, here goes the next set of hints:
- This book is not a biography (so don't go looking in this particular section of the library).
- The title contains the full name of our very familiar historical character.
- The author is German and his family name starts with an H.
- The book is REALLY thick.
- Your names and group, as usual.
- Full title.
- Author's full name.
- The name of the section where this particular book is kept (go back to the first hint and pay attention).
- Tell me who (or what else) appears on the cover along with our protagonist... you are very familiar with it/him/her too!