Bilingual library quiz (and it goes on and on...).
Welcome to the next stage in our quiz. This time, the library item you must find information about cannot be read, but you can watch it... The clues are the following:
- The title of this item is made up of two words.
- One of them is a number.
- The person responsible for this particular item was born in France.
You must post:
- The title of the item.
- The name of its director (this is another clue!).
- The title of the novel in which it is based plus its author (not French).
- The numbers and letters that appear in the filing label.
You may start posting on Tuesday at midnight. Good luck and wait for the next!