Bilingual library quiz (2).
Hello and welcome to the second stage of our bilingual library quiz. Congratulations to ...
Andrea, Paula and Malina from 1º H
for having found the solution to the first riddle. Some candy is waiting for you. The rest, please remember to follow exactly our instructions.
Here goes the second riddle:
- This is a book, but it also contains lots of pictures.
- The title sounds like the name of small animal in English, a mammal that cats like to chase and eat.
- The story is set at the time of the Second World War.
- Your full name and group (up to two people per team, or there will not be enough candy for everyone!).
- The title of the book.
- Its author or authors.
- Two significant things you find on its cover.
You can start posting on Monday April 11 at midnight, up until Wednesday at 23.59.
Good luck and wait for the next!